1. REPORT INFO, SIGHTINGS, SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR TO ALASKA STATE TROOPERS 907-783-0972 or 907-269-5497
2. JOIN IN THE SEARCH: The Sifsof family has moved their staging area to the Ingrim Creek pullout at mile 75 of the Seward Highway. If you are coming from Anchorage, go past Girdwood and continue on about 15 plus miles: they are just before the "Welcome to the Kenai" sign, and approximately ten miles North of the Granite Creek Campground where Valerie was last seen. They have their own sign out on the highway.
3. HELP WITH FLYERS: (Updated 7/26): We need help putting up flyers all around Anchorage, Seward, The Kenai, etc. We'll have a REWARD poster here soon. In the meantime, please contact Dorothy Larson via her Facebook page:
CLICK HERE FOR STATE TROOPERS FLYER TO POST EVERYWHERE IN ALASKA
CLICK HERE FOR REWARD POSTER: COMING LATER TODAY
4. SPREAD THE WORD VIA FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES!
5. DONATE TO THE SEARCH FOR VALERIE FUND: A bank account in Valerie Sifsof's name has been set up at First National Bank of Alaska through Victims for Justice to accept donations that will go towards the reward. Go to any branch to make a donation.
Another Account is set up at Wells Fargo. Stop into any branch across the country to contribute funds that will help the family continue the search. This will cover things like communications, photo copying, technological support, gas, etc.